SPF-RX Ohio Training—Registration required
Training and TA Portal
Awareness and Education Campaign: Ohio’s Good Samaritan Laws
Welcome to the training and technical assistance portal for Ohio’s upcoming opioid misuse reduction and prevention campaign, focused on educating communities across the state about our Good Samaritan regulations. This SPF-Rx framework will be used to develop this statewide awareness and education campaign.
TA and Training Topics
- How can the TA and training offered through MEE and OhioMHAS benefit my Coalition’s work to reduce and prevent opioid misuse?
- What do we collectively want the goals, outcomes and call-to-action to be for Ohio’s Good Samaritan Awareness and Education Campaign?
- What will it take for my Coalition to improve our digital reach and presence?
- What will it take for my Coalition to build active community partnerships and improve authentic outreach and engagement in our community?
- How will our Coalition be able to customize this statewide Good Samaritan Campaign (using toolkits, outreach tools and templates) to meet the specific needs and interests of my community?
- How do on-the-ground outreach and an online presence work together to garner community buy-in, establish trusting relationships, build credibility and truly move the numbers?
- What’s the most effective way to make skeptical residents who have low levels of trust in “the system” aware of local treatment and recovery resources?
- How can I leverage my new communications expertise to serve as a “go-to person” for other coalitions and providers in my region?